The “Launch Error: EasyAntiCheat Not Installed” mistake is triggered by Fortnite not having the ability to fill the “Easy Anti-Cheat” engine which is delivered with the video game.
Whilst the mistake will certainly protect against the video game from filling properly, it’s not normally triggered by any type of deep facet of your system.
To this end, settling the trouble ought to be reasonably straightforward. If not, it might take some added actions to obtain it functioning effectively.
The major source of the mistake is that the Easy Anti-Cheat application is absent.
To fix this, you require to make certain that your system has the ability to a) gain access to it b) run it.
The message which shows up with this mistake consists of:
Couldn’t begin the video game
Please assist us by reporting this concern: Error code 20006
The details sources of the trouble are:
- Fortnite cannot run Easy Anti-Cheat
- Windows has much deeper problems with its documents / setups
The means to address the trouble is to re-set up the Anti-Cheat solution, in addition to after that making certain the video game is functioning effectively.
This is an easy procedure:
1. Reinstall Easy Anti-Cheat
The very first step is to make certain the EAC is functioning effectively.
To do this, you require to adhere to these actions:
- Browse to “C:Program FilesEpic GamesFortniteFortniteGameBinariesWin64EasyAntiCheat” on your hard disk drive (anywhere installed)
- Click on “EasyAntiCheat_Setup”
- Click on “Repair Service”
- Try filling it once more
If it functions hereafter, it implies the trouble can be thought about settled.
If it does not function, you might require to carry out a “verify” repair work on the system.
2. Verify Game Files
The following action is to validate the Fortnite setup.
This is reasonably straightforward –
- Load the Epic Games Launcher
- Click on “Fortnite”
- Select the “cog” alongside the environment-friendly “Launch” switch
- From the decline-down food selection, pick “verify”
- Let the procedure run
- Restart your system
- Try playing it once more
After doing this, if the video game functions, the trouble ought to be repaired.
3. Re-Install VC++
If the above 2 actions do not function (they must), Visual C++ could be responsible.
Visual C++ is a collection which Microsoft developed & disperses for software application designers to utilize.
It essentially offers added performance to applications.
Whilst the system works, it ha a tendency to come to be troublesome – usually showcasing mistakes and also issues etc.
To guarantee this is not a trouble for your system, you require to get rid of any type of circumstances of the VC++ redistributable bundle on your system and after that change it with a fresh variation:
- In Windows 7, click “Start”, after that “Control Panel” and also lastly “Programs and Features”
- In Windows 10, right-click the “Start” switch, pick “Apps and Features”
- From the listing that shows up, scroll to the “Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable” listings
- Note down which ones you have actually installed (pay specific focus to the year and also style)
- After doing this, surf to the Internet and also seek out “Visual C++ downloads”
- Click on the Microsoft web link qualified “Latest Supported Visual C++ downloads”
- Download fresh duplicates of each of the plans you provided
- Once this is full, uninstall each bundle from your system
- Restart your COMPUTER
- Install each brand-new VC++ bundle (order does not issue)
- Restart your COMPUTER once more
- Try playing the video game once more
If any type of more problems are run into, it implies you have much deeper issues with Windows.
To address these, you might be much better speaking to somebody with even more details experience with your system. This can be available in various types, from on the internet areas to spending for specialist assistance.